yoga. pranayama. ayurveda. holistic living.
heather specializes in private yoga tailored specifically to the individual
After graduating from The Center for Wholeness with a 200 Hour Integrative Yoga Therapy Certification, Heather began teaching group classes throughout SE Ohio, and gradually realized her passion for helping people individually through the practices of yoga, pranayama, mindfulness and meditation. She teaches sessions one-on-one and in small groups of up to four people.
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER PRIVATE SESSIONS?
- Those who are new to the practice and want to learn the basics before jumping into a group class
- People working through acute injury/illness and need modifications to accommodate them
- People suffering from fibromyalgia, anxiety, depression, arthritis and other conditions – did you know that gentle yoga can often help these conditions and more?
- Individuals with various needs that might be hard to address in a larger group setting
- Busy, stressed-out working professionals who desperately need a reprieve, rest, quiet space in their week
- Practitioners who want to learn deeper aspect of the practice like pranayama, ayurveda, meditation, etc.
Over the years, Heather has had the blessing of working with individuals with acute brain injuries, depression, anxiety, arthritis, fybromyalgia and cancer patients/survivors. She’s worked with recovering alcoholics and addicts to help them learn healthy habits through yoga, pranayama, mindfulness, and meditation. She’s seen first hand yoga’s ability to heal and loves sharing this gift with others.
New clients are accepted periodically based on schedule. Use contact form below to inquire/schedule.