P R O F E S S I O N A L W R I T I N G F O R T H E Y O G A & H O L I S T I C H E A L T H C O M M U N I T I E S
YOU DO AMAZING THINGS!
- Are you succinctly communicating your offerings to current and potential clients?
- What burning questions do you often receive?
- In what areas are you typically educating?
These are the questions to consider. This is where you start.
Your online media should:
- outline all of your products and services in a complete, concise way
- educate clients about anything else you do above and beyond
- teach people the ways you can help them improve their lives
- provide the knowledge that allows clients/people/patients to empower themselves
LET HEATHER WRITE ABOUT YOUR OFFERINGS IN
ENGAGING BLOG POSTS AND ALL-AROUND COMPELLING COPY
FOR PRINT MEDIA, WEB & MORE.
W H O ?
- Yoga teachers and studios
- Massage therapists
- Holistic health coaches
- Health food stores
- Herbologists and more!
W H A T ?
- Web copy
- Blog posts
- Yoga manual editing
- Curriculum development (writing, editing and proofreading for teacher trainings, workshops, etc.)
- Social media promotions and more!
W H Y ?
- Because you want and need someone familiar with your business model
- Because you are serious about your business and its success
- So you can spend your time doing what you do best
- Because a professional website matters
- To save time
- To help your bottom line
- So you can attract the clientele that lines up with your business offerings
A B O U T
WRITE – the thing Heather has always done professionally, and quite accidentally. Within six months of graduation with a B.S. in Interpersonal Communication, she discovered it should have been Journalism all along. But that didn’t stop her from doing what she loves, or others from seeing her talent.
Directly after completion of her undergrad, Heather spent a few years in health education where she researched, wrote and taught youth programs throughout the local community. Immediately after public health, she was a social worker for a brief time in a larger quadruple-combined government agency, but found herself co-developing a work activity education program where writing and teaching were her primary roles. Eventually, she began editing across departments, and writing policy, procedure, web copy and curriculum before moving into a high-level project manager position. Press releases, requests for proposals (RFPs), grants, accreditation, more policy, procedure, and technical writing ruled those days.
Yoga helped Heather work through the anxiety and stress of social work and she pursued teacher training. Shortly thereafter, she left government work for a solo career made entirely of her two loves – writing and yoga. She now makes her living as a yoga teacher and writer in a variety of settings. Heather’s daily work consists of writing (technical writing, copywriting, blogging), editing, proofreading, content strategy, online media consulting, and social media across a wide range of industries.